How to Use
COOKING IN TWO LAYERS
- STEP 1 – Make sure the rack is clean and free of dust or previous food residue.
- STEP 2 – Place food directly on your Air Fryer Basket.
- STEP 3 – Now, place the rack in your basket, so that it’s on top of your food.
- STEP 4 – Place the second layer of food on the top-most part of the rack. Now, you have two layers of food, one on the top, and another on the bottom.
- STEP 5 – Cook food to taste.
- STEP 6 – Once cooled, remove from the rack and clean for reuse.
COOKING WITH THE RACK IN REVERSE
- STEP 1 – Place the rack “upside down” directly on your Air Fryer Basket. This creates a bigger upper space to cook bigger types of food such as whole chicken or whole turkey.
- STEP 2 – Place the bigger food on top of the rack.
- STEP 3 – Cook food to taste.
- STEP 4 – Once cooled, remove the rack to clean and store for reuse.
When to Use
- The rack is best to use when wanting to cook more food at the same time. By placing food on the top and bottom of the rack, you’re able to maximize the cooking surface of your Air Fryer.
- The Reversible Rack can also be used to cook bigger types of food, by putting it upside down, it allows air to flow evenly throughout your food while giving you the option to cook bigger foods.
How to Clean
- Place the rack inside the dishwasher after use or wash it manually with dish detergent and water.
- Use a grill brush to gently scrape off any food residue.