How to Use
COOKING IN TWO LAYERS
- STEP 1 – Make sure the rack is clean and free of dust or previous food residue.
- STEP 2 – Place food directly on your Air Fryer Basket.
- STEP 3 – Now, place the rack in your basket, so that it’s on top of your food.
- STEP 4 – Place the second layer of food on the top-most part of the rack. Now, you have two layers of food, one on the top, and another on the bottom.
- STEP 5 – Cook food to taste.
- STEP 6 – Once cooled, remove from the rack and clean for reuse.
STACKING THE RACKS
The regular racks can be stacked on top of any reversible rack.
- STEP 1 – Place the reversible rack upright or upside down on your basket, depending on how the space allows it. You may also place food below it.
- STEP 2 – Place food on top of the reversible rack.
- STEP 3 – Place the regular rack on top of the reversible rack.
- STEP 4 – Place food on top of the regular rack. Now you have 2-3 layers of food to cook more at the same time.
When to Use
- The rack is best to use when wanting to cook more food at the same time. By placing food on the top and bottom of the rack, you’re able to maximize the cooking surface of your Air Fryer.
- If you also own a reversible rack as part of the stackable rack set, you may place the regular rack on top of the reversible rack in order to create even more layers.
How to Clean
- Place the rack inside the dishwasher after use or wash it manually with dish detergent and water.
- Use a grill brush to gently scrape off any food residue.