How to Use
- STEP 1 – Make sure the Deep Pan is clean from dust or previous food residue.
- STEP 2 – Apply cooking spray or parchment paper if needed.
- STEP 3 – Place food inside the Deep Pan, then place it inside the basket. Use the measuring marks on the side of the pan for better quantity readings.
- STEP 4 – Cook food to taste.
- STEP 5 – Use a Food Thermometer to check the temperature of the food for uniform heating.
- STEP 6 – Wait for the Deep Pan to cool, then remove from oven and clean.
When to Use
- The deep pan can be used for all kinds of cooking and baking recipes such as rice, dumplings, cakes, brownies and more.
- It is especially great when cooking liquid types of foods.
How to Clean
- Wash gently with dish detergent and water.