How to Use
- STEP 1 – Make sure the brush is clean and there are no loose bristles.
- STEP 2 – Make sure the accessory you’re cleaning is completely cool before handling it.
- STEP 3 – Use back and forth motions to clean with the cleaning brush. Use the corners of the brush to clean in smaller spaces.
- STEP 4 – Be mindful of the force you apply with the brush. To elongate the life of your accessories, use the cleaning brush with a gentle hand.
When to Use
- The cleaning brush is great to clean food residue that won’t easily come off with a regular sponge or a silicone scrubber.
How to Clean
- Soak face down for a few minutes on detergent and warm water.
- Scrub the bristles gently with a sponge or old toothbrush if necessary.
- Place face down to dry.
- Use the strap at the end of the handle to conveniently hang the brush for storage.