How to Use
- STEP 1 – Press the on/off button to turn on the thermometer. Wait a few seconds for the screen to display a number.
- STEP 2 – Use the C/F button to choose whether you want a Celsius or Fahrenheit reading.
- STEP 3 – Carefully insert the thermometer into food or liquid. In the case of solid foods, insert the thermometer in the thickest area of the food. Be sure to avoid touching bone or tendons with the probe.
- STEP 4 – Wait a few seconds for the thermometer to provide an accurate reading.
- STEP 5 – Press the “HOLD” button to hold the latest temperature reading. This ensures that you don’t have to read the temperature while thermometer is still inside the food or liquid.
- STEP 6 – Take the thermometer out and check the temperature reading.
- STEP 7 – After reading temperature, decide whether it’s necessary to take out the food or leave it in longer.
- STEP 8 – Press the on/off button again to turn off the thermometer.
- STEP 9 – Clean and store safely inside the protective case for reuse.
- Never submerge the digital part of the thermometer in water or any other type of liquid.
- Never leave the thermometer inside the oven.
When to Use
- Grab a kitchen rag or sponge and gently sweep the probe clean.
How to Clean
- Soak face down for a few minutes on detergent and warm water.
- Scrub the bristles gently with a sponge or old toothbrush if necessary.
- Place face down to dry.
- Use the strap at the end of the handle to conveniently hang the brush for storage.