How to Use
- STEP 1 – Prepare a bowl with dish detergent and water.
- STEP 2 – Dip the Silicone Scrubber in the bowl, or pour detergent directly into the scrubber.
- STEP 3 – Wash your desired kitchen accessories, utensils, appliances or surfaces to desired estate.
- STEP 4 – For appliances or surfaces that can’t be submerged, use a moist rag or towel to clean up excess soap.
- STEP 5 – Wash the silicone scrubber with water until all soap is removed. Allow it to dry and store it for reuse.
When to Use
- The silicone scrubber is great to use when you need to scrub without the fear of scratching.
- It’s also great for items that cannot be submerged in water as it allows you to clean without using too much water.
- Use it to clean fruits and vegetables before use.
How to Clean
- Run scrubber under water after use in order to remove all residue and remaining soap.
- Use hot water to disinfect.
- Use attached hook to hang it for faster drying.