HOW TO USE WITHOUT SKEWERS
• STEP 1 – Ensure your rack is free of dust and previous food build-up.
• STEP 2 – Place food below the rack and on top of the rack in order to maximize the capacity of your Air Fryer.
• STEP 3 – Cook food to taste.
• STEP 4 – Once cooled, clean and store rack for reuse.
HOW TO USE WITH SKEWERS
• STEP 1 – Ensure Skewers are free of dust and previous food build-up.
• STEP 2 – Insert chunks of meat, chicken, fish and/or vegetables carefully into each skewer.
• STEP 3 – Place the rack inside your fryer without the skewers. Then, place each skewer carefully on the rack.
• STEP 4 – Cook food to taste.
• STEP 5 – With an oven mitt or cooking utensil, take out each skewers first, then take out the rack.
• STEP 6 – Once cool, clean the skewers and store them for reuse.
• Always use oven mitts when handling the hot rack and skewer accessories.
• Be careful with the pointed end of the skewers. Never point them at people.
• Eat the food from the skewers sideways, or take food out of the skewers before eating.
- The rack is best to use when wanting to cook more food at the same time. By placing food on the top and bottom of the rack, you’re able to maximize the cooking surface of your Air Fryer.
- Use the skewers when making kebabs.
- Place the rack inside the dishwasher after use or wash it manually with dish detergent and water.
- Gently scrape the rack and skewers with a cleaning brush.