Parchment Paper Liners
- STEP 1 – Preheat your appliance.
- STEP 2 – Take out a parchment paper liner carefully from the package to avoid ripping it.
- STEP 2 – Place it on top of the rack, cooking pan or basket. Immediately place food on top.
- STEP 3 – Cook food to taste.
- STEP 4 – Wait for appliance to cool, then take out liner.
- STEP 5 – Dispose of liner responsibly.
WARNING: Never pre-heat your appliance with the parchment liner inside. This will cause the liner to fly into the heating element, potentially catching fire. For safety, always pre-heat your appliance first, and then place the paper liner inside with food on top to weight it down.
- The parchment papers liners are best to use when you want to avoid food from sticking to a pan, basket or rack.
- It may also be used as a rack protector to prevent your rack from becoming too dirty with food residue.
- Use the liners when trying to cook without excess oil or grease, since the food will not need a greasing agent due to the non-stick properties of the liners.
- They may also be used for cooking smaller foods that would otherwise fall through the cracks.
- The parchment paper liners are not reusable and therefore do not require cleaning.
- Once done, dispose of your liners responsibly.