How to Use
- STEP 1 – Clean the No-mess Liner before use. Remove any dust or previous cooking oil, grease or splatter.
- STEP 2 – Place the liner at the bottom of the Air Fryer basket. This will help catch all food residue and drippings to prevent your basket from becoming dirty and sticky.
- STEP 3 – Place food on your fryer.
- STEP 4 – Cook your food as usual.
- STEP 5 – Wait for the fryer to cool down, then take out the liner to clean and store it for reuse.
When to Use
• Use the liner to protect the bottom of your basket from becoming dirty or sticky. This increases the life of your basket by keeping it like new.
How to Clean
- The No-mess Liner can be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher or manually washed with dish detergent and water.
- Make sure to clean after every use in order to avoid food and grease build-up.