Grill Mat & Mesh Mat
How to Use
- STEP 1 – Wipe any dust or previous oils from your mats before use.
- STEP 2 – Pre-heat your appliance BEFORE placing the mats inside.
- STEP 3 – Place the mats on top of your racks or directly on top of your basket.
- STEP 4 – Place food on top of the mats.
- STEP 5 – Allow food to cook evenly.
- STEP 6 – Once cooled, clean the mats and store for reuse.
When to Use
Know when to use each of your Air Fryer Mats:
- Use it when cooking more liquid-type foods such as pancakes.
- Use it to protect the bottom of your appliance by allowing it to catch all food fall-outs and residue.
- Use it when cooking smaller types of foods that would otherwise fall through the openings of the rack.
How to Clean
- Both Air Fryer Mats can be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher or manually washed with dish detergent and water.
- Make sure to clean after every use in order to avoid food and grease build-up.