How to Use
- STEP 1 – Wipe any dust or previous cooking oils from your Pyramid Mat before use.
- STEP 2 – Place it on top of a rack or directly on your basket. If using it for a convection or halogen oven, you may also place it directly on the surface of your appliance without a rack.
- STEP 3 – Place food on top of the Pyramid Mat.
- STEP 4 – Allow food to cook evenly.
- STEP 5 – Once cooked, wait for it to cool down, clean and store for reuse.
When to Use
- This Pyramid Mat is best to use when cooking oily or greasy food. It allows the oils to drip away from the food, preventing the food from cooking with the oils and grease.
- To cook crispy chicken, bacon, beef, steak, shrimp, seafood and veggies, by allowing air to flow evenly on all sides.
- The mat can also be used to protect surfaces by placing hot pans on top of it.
- Use it to create chocolate pyramids by melting chocolate, pouring it on the opposite side, and freezing overnight.
How to Clean
- The Pyramid Mat can be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher or manually washed with dish detergent and water.
- Make sure to clean after every use in order to avoid food and grease build-up.