How to Use
- STEP 1 – Clean dust or previous residue from the Grill Pan before use.
- STEP 2 – Place the Grill Pan on top of a rack or directly on your Air Fryer basket.
- STEP 3 – Place food evenly throughout the Grill Pan.
- STEP 4 – Cook to taste.
- STEP 5 – Wait for the Grill Pan to cool down before handling.
- STEP 6 – Wash and store for reuse.
When to Use
- The Grill Pan may be used when aiming for a grilled-food look and taste.
- May be used when cooking food that you do not wish to drop freely into the Air Fryer.
How to Clean
- The Grill Pan can be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher or manually washed with dish detergent and water.
- Do not scrape the grill pan with a grill brush or metal sponge, as this would ruin its non-stick properties.