Silicone Scrubber Manual
Everything you need to know about your new Infraovens® product
The multipurpose silicone scrubber is an antibacterial and non-porous cleaning accessory with soft, non-abrasive bristles that allows you to clean every surface while making sure it is protected from damage. It offers the benefit of tough scrubbing without scratching. The scrubber does not absorb water, which allows it to keep clean and dry, keeping out harmful bacteria that tends to grow in regular sponges.
WHEN SHOULD I USE THE SILICONE SCRUBBER?
- To clean all types of kitchen accessories and utensils such as dishes, pots, pans, glass, and silverware.
- To scrub and rinse fruits and vegetables after use.
- To deeply clean appliances and other electronic kitchen accessories without excess of water or soap.
Check our Infraovens store for more accessories.
- STEP 1 – Prepare a bowl with dish detergent and water.
- STEP 2 – Dip the Silicone Scrubber in the bowl.
- STEP 3 – Wash your desired kitchen accessories, utensils, appliances or surfaces to desired estate.
- STEP 4 – For appliances or surfaces that can’t be submerged, use a moist rag or towel to clean up excess soap.
- STEP 5 – Wash Silicone Scrubber with water until all soap is removed. Allow it to dry and store it for reuse.
- Excess use of dish detergent or soap will cause the Silicone Scrubber to slip out of your hands. Use soap moderately.
- Run scrubber under water directly after use in order to remove all residue and remaining soap.
- Use hot water to disinfect.
- Use attached hook to hang it for faster drying.