Pyramid Mat Manual
Everything you need to know about your new Infraovens® product
The Silicone Pyramid Mat allows extra fat, grease, and oils to drip away from your food. It will give you healthier food by reducing extra fat and calories. Raised pyramid-shaped tip will elevate your food and the elevation allows airflow under your food to cook food evenly. It will also help to prevent burnt or undercooked sides.
The Pyramid Mat also provides a mess-free cooking experience by keeping your appliances and racks safe from sticky food residue.
- Food grade silicone
- BPA Free
- Reversible & Reusable
- Dishwasher Safe
- Non-stick surface
- Heat resistant up to 446 °F
WHEN SHOULD I USE THE PYRAMID SILICONE MAT?
- This Pyramid Mat is best to use when cooking oily or greasy food.
- Cook crispy chicken, bacon, beef, steak, shrimp, seafood and veggies.
- Cook foods on the opposite side of the mat, that are more liquid and cannot be cooked directly on a rack(e.g. eggs)
Check our Infraovens store for more accessories.
HOW TO USE FOR COOKING
- STEP 1 – Wipeout any dust or previous cooking oils from your Pyramid Silicone Mat before use.
- STEP 2 – Place on top of a rack or on the basket of air fryer. If using convection or halogen oven, you may also place it directly on the surface of your appliance without an oven rack.
- STEP 3 – Season food to your preference, then place on top of the Pyramid Silicone Mat.
- STEP 4 – Allow food to cook evenly.
- STEP 5 – Once cooled, clean the Pyramid Silicone Mat and store it for reuse.
- Do not place directly on charcoal, flame, or oven heating rod.
- Always use oven mitts to handle the Pyramid Silicone Mat after cooking.
- Do not use on temperatures above 446º F and below -40º F
- HOW TO CLEAN
- Place it in the top rack of the dishwasher or wash regularly with dish detergent and water.
- Always clean after each use in order to avoid grease or oil build up.