Deep Pan User Manual
Everything you need to know about your new Infraovens® product
The Deep Pan can be used to prepare cooked and baked goods on Air Fryers, Convection Ovens and Halogen Ovens. Its versatility allows it to be used for all kinds of recipes. It comes with a non-stick surface and a metal handle for an easy grip. It also has measuring marks on the side for easy quantity readings.
WHEN SHOULD I USE THE DEEP PAN?
- The Deep Pan can be used to prepare:
- Baked Goods
- Mixed Vegetables
- HOW TO USE
- STEP 1 – Make sure the Deep Pan is clean from dust or previous residue.
- STEP 2 – Apply cooking spray or parchment paper if needed.
- STEP 3 – Place food inside Deep Pan, then place pan inside oven. Use the measuring marks on the side of the pan for better quantity readings.
- STEP 4 – Allow food to cook to taste.
- STEP 5 – Use a Food Thermometer to check the temperature of the food for uniform heating
- STEP 6 – Wait for Deep Pan to cool, then remove from oven.
- Always use oven mitts to handle Deep Pan after cooking. Be especially cautious when handling the metal grip.
- Use wooded or coated utensils when handling food inside Deep Pan to protect the non-stick coating.
Wash gently with dish detergent and water.